Black Friday deals are officially out for online purchases.
I know you guys will be confused about what to buy??? Is it worth in that price???
Don’t worry, To make your difficulties easier, we have made a detailed list of some important things you can buy without confusion from the given stores.
Black Friday always takes place on the day after Thanksgiving, and they are major shopping holidays in the USA.
This year, it will be Friday, November 29.
Retailers are launching their Black Friday deals earlier than ever.
Amazon will start the deals by November 22;
Kohl’s will start by 25th, whereas
Walmart black Friday deals will start on
For this post, I have to thank my husband who took enough time to compare all the deals in various shops. He made this post possible for me….
As always, Kohl’s offers deals on everything it is known for (home appliances and fashion).
Advantages of shopping in Kohl’s :-
- Most of the deals (exclude door buster items) available online at 12:01 a.m. on Nov. 25.
- Shoppers will receive $15 in Kohl’s cash for every $50 they spend (Nov. 25 to Nov. 29).
This a huge bonus, in addition to getting a discount, Kohl’s shoppers can get Kohl’s Cash to shop later (Nov. 30 to Dec. 9).
- Use the coupon on page 3 of the kohl’s ad to get 15% off your purchase between Nov. 25 and 29 (Some items are excluded).
- Xbox One S 1 TB Jedi Fallen Order Gaming Bundle for $199 ($100 off) + $60 in
- PS4 Slim 1 TB Fortnite Neo Versa Bundle for $199 ($100 off) + $60 in Kohl’s Cash.
- Fitbit Charge 3 or Versa Lite for $99.99 ($50 and $60 off, respectively) + $30 in Kohl’s Cash.
- Fitbit Inspire for $49.99 ($20 off) + $15 in Kohl’s Cash.
- Echo Dot (gen. 3) for $22 ($27 off).
- Toastmaster, Hamilton Beach kitchen electrics for $6.69. With 15% coupon and after $12 mail-in rebate. (original value $24.99 – $39.99).
- Toastmaster kitchen small electrics for $2.14. With 15% coupon and after $12 mail-in rebate.
- American Tourister burst max and Skyway Oasis 3.0 luggage collection for $50.99 after 15% discount + $15 in Kohl’s Cash. (An extra $10 mail-in rebate also available).
- Canon EOS T6 DSLR 2 lens bundle for $399.99. Receive an $120 in Kohl’s cash.
Door busters are only available in stores.
Walmart will deliver some best deals on smartphones, gaming consoles and both premium and budget TV.
Many of Walmart’s biggest Black Friday deals had alternative sales online last few weeks…!!!
Walmart will give larger savings on Black Friday but the stock will be minimum.
- Philips 65 inch 4K smart TV for $278.
- VIZIO 65-inch Class M-Series, Quantum 4K Ultra HD (2160p) HDR Smart TV for $498 (save $350).
- 10.2-inch 2019 32GB iPad for $249 (save $80) (9.7 inch 2018 128GB model was available for $299 online last week).
- Apple Watch Series 3 (38mm) for $129 (save $70)
- Apple Watch Series 3 (42mm) for $159 (save $70)
- Xbox One S All-Digital Edition for $149 (save $100)
- Lenovo Smart Clock for $39 (save $40)
- Samsung Chromebook 3 11.6-inch for $99 (save $60)
- Kodak PixPro Digital Camera for $99 (Save $50)
- GoPro Hero7 for $139
Best buy ad features tons of deals on some of the hottest electronic items. Best Buy will open on Thanksgiving Day at 5 p.m.
A long waiting line will be there outside the best buy each year; everyone wants to grab the tickets for DOORBUSTER TVs, laptops, cellphone and other electronics.
Best Buy is offering big discounts on the cellphones this year with new line activation at Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T (Best Buy is offering $400 off on the new Pixel 4 with new line activation)
- INSIGNIA 58”TV for $199.99 (Free Amazon Echo Dot) – Doorbuster only in store 5pm Thursday.
- Samsung Chromebook 11.6” 2GB memory 16GB eMMC flash for $89.00.
- LG 55” 4K UHD TV with HDR for $299.99.
- WD 5TB external USB 3.0 portable hard drive for $89.99.
- 65” Hisense 4K UHD with HDR for $299.99 – Friday doorbuster only in store 8am.
- Hp 14” laptop 4GB memory 128GB SSD for $199.99
- Nikon D3500 DSLR two lens kit for $399.99
Target Ad is loaded with many offers on a wide variety of products; electronics, video games, clothing and toys. However, none of Target’s Black Friday laptop and TV deals catch my attention.
Target Red Card holders will gain early access to Black Friday deals beginning the day before Thanksgiving, on November 27.
The Holiday Savings Book features many offers starting on November 7 and running until December 2. The deals are structured for specific dates and times.
Some of the deals :-
- Vizio 36” 5.1 Channel Soundbar with Sub – $149 ($50 off) – starts November 22.
- Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch Bundle – $50 off – starts November 21.
- Xbox One S 1 TB Console Bundle with 2 Controllers – $100 off (Nov 29 – Dec 2).
- 13-inch MacBook Air (8GB, 128GB SSD) – $699.99 (Thanksgiving Day online sale).
Staples have few Apple items and some windows laptops on sale starts online on Thanksgiving Day and in stores from 7 a.m. on Black Friday.
- 32GB 10.2-inch iPad in Space Gray – $249.
- AirPods with Charging Case – $134.
Online deals will start this year on Wednesday Nov. 27. JCPenney stores will open at 2 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
Those who arrive early on the store have a chance to get a coupon for $500 or $100.
If you do not win either of these, you will get a coupon for $10 off.
Online sale will start on Wednesday November 27 and the stores will open on Thanksgiving at 5 P.M. and run it until 2 a.m.!
Reopen at 6 a.m. on Black Friday. Macy’s offers many door buster items as free (effective cost $0 after the mail–in rebate). This is an idea to attract more customers to the store.
Some of the best discounts are on Amazon devices. Also provides few non-Amazon device deals as well….
- Fire HD 8 Tablet: $50 (Save 30).
- Fire HD 8 Kids edition: $80 (Save $50).
- Fire HD 10 Tablet: $100 (save $50).
- Amazon Smart Plug: $5 with the purchase of Echo Dot, Echo Dot with Clock, Echo, Echo Show 5 or Echo Studio (save $20).
- Echo Dot with clock: $35 (save $25).
- Echo Dot 3rd-gen: $22 (save $28).
- Lenovo Ideapad 130S 11” windows 64GB for $99 (Starts at Nov 29, 12.01 a.m.).
- ThinkPad E495 14” windows 8GB memory 1TB HDD for $299 (Nov 29, 9am).
So that is about the huge Black Friday deals….
It is always fun to head out early in the Black Friday morning for shopping (or late the night before) on the hunt for the most possible savings.
So guys, What is your plans about Black Friday shopping???
Do you want to add any interesting deals in this post, Then please share it in the comment box below….
Share this post to all of your friends in USA…. It will be very helpful for them….