Thank you so much Aswathy Gopalakrishnan for nominating me. You are such an amazing person. Do you know that? Anyone who go through your blog will find a positive and friendly person that you are. I am so happy to get a friend here (I really mean it). Those who want to know more about her, please go through the link below….
She won’t let you down…. She have written awesome posts that will make you happy….
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
My answers for Aswathy’s questions :-
1.When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
None. I never had any….
2.What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
Burgers…. Its too difficult for me to eat burgers without mess….
3.What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen?
Funny tik tok videos…. And also stunt scenes in some movies….
4.What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
“When will be your next baby???”
5.What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
Many…. I used to watch movies a lot…. I will use the quotes according to the situation…. And I will act it….
6.What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
I think I should go for same answer as Aswathy’s…. Flip phones were super cool but now its not…. (Those who have seen Zindagi na milegi dobara movie can recollect that scene….)
7.What has been a special moment for you in 2020?
Not yet happened…. I think this year have a terrifying start, lets hope it will end in a good and peaceful way…. (Prayers to all those who are struggling for their lives….)
My Nominees :-
Questions for my nominees:-
Same questions except one….
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
- What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
- What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen?
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
- What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
- What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
- One word that describes you?